Camp Staff Positions:
- Summer Camp Instructors: Summer camp staff are work-study positions available to any Bloomsburg University Student. You must have a completed FAFSA with the Financial Aid Office, even if you do not receive any financial aid. Instructors will be responsible for up to 10 campers (along with one other Summer Camp Instructor) Responsibilities include teaching and assisting in many outdoor activities such as high ropes, low ropes, team building, hiking, etc. You will be trained in these skills.
June 5th-9th will be the mandatory week of training. Quest Summer Camps are week-long day camps, Monday to Friday from 9 am – 4pm for kids ages 8-13. The first week of camp will start on June 12th , and the last week will end on August 11th.
- January – New Staff Hiring Begins. So , apply now!
- March 28th – 4-7pm – Rock Wall Training
- April 5th 4-7pm – High Ropes Training Level I
- April 12th 4-7pm High Ropes Training Level II
- April 22nd – Spring Fest
- Training Week June 5th-9th
In order for your application to be processed you MUST have all forms turned in:
Application – Summer Camp Application 2017
Please send information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the send to the Quest Office.
400 E Second St.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
If you have any questions, please contact us. Susan Weaver, email@example.com or Brianne Oehmke , Boehmke@bloomu.edu .