Where: Smith Rocks, Oregon
When: March 7th – 14th 2020
- Quest Leadership Staff and Logistics
- Technical Gear
- All National Park fees
- Arrival and departure airport transfers from PDX
- Travel Insurance
- Travel from PA to PDX
- To register for this trip, please contact our office via phone or email.
- A non-refundable deposit of $TBD secures your place on the trip.
- Full payment is due by February 7th, 2020.
· Warm hat for evening in camp if it’s chilly
· Camp shoes
· Hiking Shoes
· Pants for hiking
· Rain pants
· Camp/Town Clothing
· Warm layers (synthetic)
· Rain Gear
· Casual camp/town clothes
· Warm layers for camp
Camping Gear: Quest can provide a sleeping bag or pad. You would need to pick up in advance and transport the equipment.
· Sleeping Bag (20 degree bag recommended)
· Sleeping Pad
· Personal First Aid Kit (Quest will have a group one)
· Personal Prescription Medications
· Camera/Batteries/Memory Cards
· Duffel Bag for storing gear in the van
· Personal toiletry items
· Personal Bowl/Cup/Spoon/Plate
· Headlamp and spare batteries
· Sunscreen and lip protections
· Water Bottles/Hydration Pack
· Spare zip loc/garbage bags
· Ear plugs
· Reading material
· Stuff Sacks
Technical Gear Provided:
· Belay Device
· Anchor Material
· Climbing Shoes
· Cook wear
- All Extended Trips have a non-refundable deposit to reserve your place on the trip. If for any reason Quest cancels the trip, this will be fully refunded.
- If you notify the Quest office of your cancellation after the full payment has been received you will be refunded as follows:
- If cancellation notice is received five weeks prior to the trip departure date, you will receive 75% of the balance due after the deposit.
- If cancellation notice is received four weeks prior to the trip departure date, you will receive 50% of the balance due after the deposit.
- For cancellations received less than four weeks prior to the trip, there can be no refund.