Are you interested in working as a staff member for the 2019 Quest Summer Adventure Camp? If so, please fill out the application below, send a resume and cover letter!
Summer Staff Positions:
Summer Camp Instructors: Summer camp staff are work-study positions available to any Bloomsburg University Student. Please inquire about Academic Internships and Field Experiences. You must have a completed FAFSA with the Financial Aid Office, even if you do not receive any financial aid. Instructors will be responsible for up to 10 campers (along with one other Summer Camp Instructor) Responsibilities include teaching and assisting in many outdoor activities such as high ropes, low ropes, team building, hiking, etc. You will be trained in these skills.
June 1st – June 7th will be the mandatory week of training. Quest Summer Camps are week-long day camps, Monday to Friday from 9 am – 4pm for kids ages 8-13. The first week of camp will start on June 10th , and the last week will end on August 9th.
- January – New Staff Hiring Begins. So , apply now!
- March 19th 4-7pm – Rock Wall Training
- March 26th 4-7pm – High Ropes Training Level I
- April 3rd 4-7pm High Ropes Training Level II
- April 12th 3:30pm – MANDATORY – Staff Training
- April 13th – Spring Fest – MANDATORY
- Training Week June 1st – June 7th – MANDATORY
In order for your information to be processed you MUST have all forms turned in:
- Application – Summer Camp Application 2019
- Cover Letter
**Hiring is done on a rolling basis until we are fully staffed. We start the hiring process in January.
Please send information via email to email@example.com or the send to the Quest Office.
400 E Second St.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
If you have any questions, please contact us. Brianne Oehmke , Boehmke@bloomu.edu